Are you waiting for Pubg Mobile India? If yes then there is finally good news for you. The game is all set to return to India but with a new name now. Now the game will be released as Battlegrounds Mobile India. Now people are very excited as they were waiting for so long for this game. Pubg Mobile India was banned by the Indian government due to some security issues. In Feb 2021, it was assumed that the game can make comeback to India but due to some issues, it again failed.
Battlegrounds Mobile India
Battlegrounds Mobile India finally released the teaser of the game and after this teaser, users are now got relief as they are sure that we can play the game very soon. Now there is a big question among the users. When we will get this game to play and when pre-registration will start?
Battlegrounds Mobile India said that if everything goes according to the plan then you can expect that the trailer of the game will be released soon and that is excepted within a week. According to the sources, the pre-registration of the game will start from May 18, and Battlegrounds Mobile India will provide some additional benefits to the users who make pre-registration for this game.
When finally the game is all set to release, many users are confused about the changes to be made in this game.
• Now there will be a special age restriction. According to which if users want to play this game and their age is below 18 years then they need to provide their parent’s mobile number. The verification will be done and they will be allowed to play for 3 hours a day.
• Users who are below 18 years cannot make in-app purchases above Rs 7,000.
• The game will be the same as Pubg but there can be some little changes in this game.
• Information of the users will be stored in India and Singapore.
• If users make pre-registration and are Indian then they are eligible for a special reward.
Battlegrounds Mobile India made a special appeal to not mislead users that the game is Pubg Mobile India. They have faced many issues with this name recently and now they don’t want any issues again.