Schools to reopen in Haryana
Due to the COVID-19 virus, schools have been closed across the country from March 2020. It has been approximately one year and finally, schools reopen for class 6th to class 8th from 1st week of Feb 2021 in Haryana. Schools will be opened for these classes only at present. If things go normal then schools will be reopened for all classes.
State Education Minister Kanwar Pal said that the COVID-19 cases are decreasing these days and vaccination drive has also begun in the country. So, We have decided to reopen the schools from the 1st week of Feb. The decision regarding class 1 to class 5th will be taken later.
We wanted to tell you that for class 9th to class 12th, the schools have been partially reopened in Haryana from mid-September 2020.
In Punjab, the schools will reopen from 27th January 2021. The schools need to follow all the guidelines.
Guidelines regarding the reopening of schools
Schools to reopen from 1st week of Feb in Haryana. These guidelines must be followed.
- It is compulsory to wear masks in schools for students, teachers and other staff.
- Students will sit six feet apart in the classrooms.
- Students and Teachers are required to sanitize their hands and a strict hand hygiene routine should be followed by them.
- They will not be allowed to share their notebooks, pencils, pens, notebooks etc.
- It is advised to parents that they should use their personal transport to drop their children at schools.
These are some of the instructions/guidelines that must be followed by all students. If any other important guidelines released by the state then that will also be updated in our post.